Saturday, November 12, 2011

ELF Coral

I've been eyeing this polish for the longest time but didn't want to pay shipping for just one polish so when ELF had a sale, I decided to chuck a few things in my cart and buy it. I don't regret it AT ALL.

It's a peachy pink / coral color (well duh, its name) with gold shimmer. The shimmer isn't extravagant or loaded but it's definitely there.
This was taken with my phone's obnoxiously bright flash and the shimmer just magically appeared. I love the color but this is NOT what it looks like. The first picture was more accurate in color. I just wanted to really reflect the gold shimmer, even the shimmer isn't this bright but it's there. This actually looks like Zoya Reece (from the swatches I've seen online), dying to pick that up too but I really don't want to order online because then I might get carried away.

Do any of you guys have this color? If so, what do you think? Or do you have a color that is like the second picture, if so, which one? I'm dying for a bright pink that's loaded with gold shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment