Saturday, November 12, 2011

Review: Beauty Secrets Base Coat

I've seen a lot of people use this base coat on YouTube and it's huge so I bought it. I generally don't use base coats but this makes my nails so smooth and prevents major staining, (I've only had trouble with it once and that was very minimum)... so I love it. Nail polish never really stay on my nails as I have a tendency to peel at them or scratch them off so I can't really say much about its ability with chipping but it makes my nails smooth and feel great when I put on nail polish so I'll continue buying. Maybe I'll do another review in the future when I try out my Seche Vite ridge filling one and the OPI one (I have both from when I went to Ulta and they had the buy 2 get a top / base coat sale. Never used them but I'll give them a try in the future).

Verdict:
Price: 5/5 -- very cheap for such a huge bottle.
Packaging: 5/5 -- the brush is very long and it fans out really nicely.
Overall Usage: 4.5/5 -- I only use it to prevent staining and smoothing out my nails, it does the job, could be better but I like it well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment