Saturday, November 12, 2011

Milani Holographics

My, aren't I updating my blog a lot today? I just needed to get something out there. Plus, I figured the only way I could actually attract readers would be to keep posting and have more things.

Now on with the Milani Holographics Collection. I saw this at CVS like months ago and it's not limited edition so it's probably still there.

Milani: HD -- This is what I decided to try first. Haha. Go for the generic silver one. This was my first holographic nail polish (I've required some Color Clubs now) and it was also kind of disappointing. Although at the time, I was in love with it and loved it. So if you don't have any holographics and don't mind the duller version, this is perfect.
 Milani: Hi-Res -- The purple intrigued me. Although many say that the green one (Hi-Tech) or the blue (Cyberspace) is their favorite. Mine is the purple. It's just lovely. I think I just have a thing for purple holos because I really love my Color Club Wild at Heart, too. I actually didn't do a comparison of them yet. I worn the Milani one like months ago and the Color Club was just recently.


Then, I decided I didn't want to try all of them one by one so I just used all of them. Thumb (Digital), Index Finger (3D), Middle (Hi-Tech), Ring (Cyberspace), Pinky (Hi-Res). The purple definitely stands out. I loved my manicure though. They're all kind of blah on their own but they work nicely together. The gold one is definitely not a linear holo. It's just gold with some scattered holo glitter. But even then, it worked well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment