Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I did this manicure for Halloween. Honestly, it turned out pretty cool in my opinion. I just wish I had time everyday to do things like that. 
On my thumb, I used Wet n Wild Blue Moon and Konad White stamping polish and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-223. Blue Moon was layered over black. It's such a pretty polish. I wasn't going to layer it over black but then I already painted my nail black and didn't feel like removing it. Too bad it chipped the fastest. 

On my index finger, it's just a simple black polish from WnW with WnW Sunny Side Up as the pumpkin. It's such a sheer polish that it didn't show up orange at all. I was so disappointed. The stamp is from the Bundle Monster BM-222 plate. 
On my middle finger, I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps over WnW Red Red and the ELF matte top coat. I don't like the top coat at all. It is so streaky and sometimes doesn't work at all. The stamp is from BM13. 
On my ring finger, I used China Glaze It's Alive from the Halloween 2011 collection. Plate: BM13
Pinky Finger: ELF Purple Dream and plate BM-209.


Overall, I really like this manicure. It took a while but I had some spare time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment